quarta-feira, 15 de maio de 2013

360

A wise man once said: if there's a fork in the road, take it. He failed to mention which way to turn. How did we come to be here, right now? How far back does it go?The unbroken chains of forks in the road. I guess I'm asking, was I always going to be here? Asking these questions? Or could it all have been different if just one person on the way here had taken a different fork? 

-What's the fastest and most powerful pray in the world?
-The fastest and most powerful pray in the world, my friend, is fuck it.

"I ran into someone cute. Never done this kind of thing before. But you only live once. How many chances do we get?"

A wise man once said: if there's a fork in the road, take it. Dear sister, today I reached my fork and I took it. Jumped with both feet. We are on separate paths now. Who knows what our journeys are? Where our paths will take us? Don't be angry I left so suddenly. You always told me I should take more risks! Live a little! Well, now I am! Cross your fingers for me. Wish me luck. As I do for you. Maybe one day the forks we have taken and those others have taken before us, will lead us back together again... 

2 comentários:

  1. você extraiu o melhor desse longa, além da trilha. no mais, eu esperava mais.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Eu gostei bastante do filme e da narrativa em si. Acho que o que me conquistou foi a forma com qual os encontros e desencontros foram colocados!

      Excluir